Dr. Wintersteen General Dentistry offers friendly, family-oriented service where people of all ages feel at home. We pride ourselves on offering honest, affordable dentistry with convenient hours, including evenings and Saturdays.
To schedule an appointment call us at (217) 762-4366.
Our office is located in the historic community of Monicello IL. You can find us in the downtown area, just one block away from the Courthouse at:
112 E Washington St.
Monticello, IL 61856
We are centrally located and within easy driving distance for residents of Piatt County. We also currently have many patients from the nearby towns of Champaign and Decatur, each only 30 minutes away.
New patients are always welcome!
For more information, please visit our New Patient Information page.
Our office is open Monday through Saturday, with hours that can accommodate most any schedule. We know that your time is important, and we work to ensure that your visit happens as quickly and professionally as possible.
* Every other Thursday for cleanings only. Oct.- May.
** all but one Saturday a month
in the case of an emergency:
Dental emergencies are never convenient or timely. If you are a current patient, and have a dental emergency after regular office hours, please call Dr. Wintersteen's cell phone at (217) 414-6034.
Map and Directions
Visit Mapquest or to get specific driving instructions to our office from your current location.
- Take Rt. 45 S. (Neil St.) to Monticello Rd. (one light after the Airport).
- Turn right.
- Travel 17.5 miles into Monticello.
- You will be on Washington St.
Dr. Wintersteen's office is on the right hand side of the street under a green awning that says 112 Dentist.
From Interstate 72:
- Get off at the Monticello Bridge St. Exit (exit 164) and head towards Monticello. (Turn left if coming from Champaign. Turn right if traveling from Decatur.)
- Turn right at Market St.
- Go one block and turn left on Livingston St.
- Drive past the first intersection (you do not have a stop sign).
- Go straight at the four-way stop (the intersection of Livingston St. and State St.).
- There will be a parking lot on your right (opposite the consignment shop).
We are the building with tan brick and blue writing.
This is our back entrance. To get to the reception desk, follow the hall until you see a sign saying "Reception" with an arrow to the right.
If you get lost, please call us and we'll get you here!